ILAE British Branch: Webinar Series 2020
Made possible by an unrestricted educational grant from Bial Pharma Limited
We are proud to present a series of ten webinars to run fortnightly until 23 October 2020.
- All webinars will start at 1730hrs.
- Each webinar will last for 60 minutes.
- Participants will be able to type in questions during presentations to be discussed following talks.
Recordings are also provided of previous webinars below.
- You will only need to register once in order to be registered for the entire webinar series.
- You can register at any time during the duration of the webinar series.
- Reminders will be sent in advance of each webinar.
Registration will be restricted to members of the ILAE British Branch. To join please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Friday 17 July 2020
Epilepsy in the time of COVID
Dr Rhys Thomas, Consultant in Epilepsy, Royal Victoria Infirmary, Newcastle Upon Tyne
Past recordings of webinars
You will need a code to open these. If you do not have a code, please contact email@example.com
What do I need to know about brain imaging in epilepsy
Friday 3 July 2020
Dr Khalid Hamandi, Consultant Neurologist, Cardiff and Vale NHS Trust
Ten things you should know about Status Epilepticus
Friday 19 June 2020