Membership of ILAE British Branch
Membership of the British Branch is open to any individual or organisation working or that has an interest in the field of epilepsy. Our current membership includes:
- Consultants, GPs, nurses, psychiatrists, neuropsychologists, paediatricians, and other clinicians
- Academics, researchers, technicians, PhD students, medical students
- Charities, voluntary sector professionals.
You can join the ILAE British Branch at any time of the year. Membership runs for 12 months.
Benefits of becoming a member
- Exclusive free access to ebrain. Ebrain is a very large online e-learning environment that can be used by both trainees and trainers to support continuous professional development. To find out more about ebrain visit the website ebrainjnc.com.
- Access to online educational materials including webinars.
- Regular e-newsletters, highlighting both British and international events and awards in the field of epilepsy
- An invitation to our annual scientific meeting held in the autumn each year.
- Invitations to attend joint meetings with other organisations.
- Access to high quality epilepsy teaching weekends.
- Access to bursaries.
- Discounted registration rates for certain ILAE meetings.
- Your views represented at International League Against Epilepsy forums.
- Participation in ILAE British Branch elections
- Networking opportunities.
- Consultant, GP or GPwSI in epilepsy: full rate £100.00
- Consultant, GP or GPwSI in epilepsy: retired £50.00
- Other / non-consultant*: full rate £50.00
- Other / non-consultant*: retired £25.00
(*Fee for non-medics, nurses, physiologists, counsellors, scientists, psychologists, junior doctors, Phd students etc.)
- Undergraduate students: £25.00
How to apply & pay
- Submit an online membership application form, which is enclosed below.
- Arrange payment of the annual membership subscription fee. Payment can be made one of two ways:
- Payment by BACs and then set up a standing order directly with your bank: Upon submission of the membership form you will receive an email containing ILAE payment details.
- Download, complete, sign & return the standing order mandate form. The form can be found at the bottom of this page.
Juliet Solomon / Hannah Stapley
ILAE British Branch
PO Box 70977
If you have queries, email Hannah Stapley email@example.com.
If postal SO payment method is chosen, a completed standing order mandate form is also required to be sent at the same time as the membership application to the Membership Secretary (address above). You can download this below.