You are invited to the ILAE British Branch Annual Scientific Meeting, which will be held between Tuesday, 29th September and Thursday, 1st October 2020 at City Hall, Cardiff.
The programme is now available via the conference website. Do ensure you take a look at the website and programme via the enclosed link.
This year’s topics include:
- Advances in technology in epilepsy
- Epilepsy & sleep in children & adults
- Neurology of epilepsy
- Can I control my seizures myself?
- Memory problems in epilepsy in children & adults
- Update session
- Absence seizures: synapse to society
- Excellence in Epilepsy Award – to take place during the Conference Awards Dinner
- Platform poster presentations
- Expert led poster presentations
- Neurosurgery network session
Early bird rates available until the 11th August 2020 at 17:00 hrs
Registration fees include attendance at the Conference Awards Dinner on Wednesday 30th September at the Radisson Blu Hotel. You can opt-out of the conference dinner and receive a £55.00 discount.
To view rates and to register your place, click here.
We are accepting abstract submissions for the following:
- General abstracts (prizes available)
- Basic science abstracts (£500 prize)
- Cases for Neurosurgery Network Meeting (£250 prize)
Gowers Award Essays
The Council of the ILAE British Branch also invite entries for the Gowers Award. These are for dissertations of up to 5000 words on any aspect of epilepsy. The awards are in the following category:
- Gowers Clinical Science Award (£500)
- Gowers Medical Student Award (£500)
Abstract & Gowers Award deadline: Friday 26th June 2020 at 17:00 hrs
Submit entries via the website – www.ilaebritishconference.org.uk
If you are from the UK and a non clinician you may wish to apply for a bursary to assist you in attending the conference. If you wish to do this you should in the first instance apply to the ILAE British Branch by completing this form. Forms should be sent via email to email@example.com. Should you have questions then don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions about registration, or event logistics, do contact the ILAE Event team email@example.com or call us on 01291 606020