Dates: 14-15 May 2022
Venue: Teaching and Learning Centre, Birmingham University
Event Overview: Epilepsy is the most common serious neurological disease in the UK and seizure disorders are seen frequently in both the neurology clinics and on the hospital wards. A sound grasp of the principles and pitfalls of epilepsy management is essential in order to diagnose and treat patients effectively and safely. This online course delivers a comprehensive and contemporary approach to establishing a confident diagnosis, selecting and interpreting the most appropriate investigations, choosing the correct medical and surgical treatments and tailoring epilepsy management to specific populations such as children, women, the elderly and patients with intellectual disability.
Programme sessions include:
- Diagnosis & Investigations
- Medical Management
- Surgical Management
- Parallel groups – allows the opportunity to expand into more specialised areas of interest
For full programme details and online registration please go to: www.epilepsyteachingweekend.com
Benefits of attending the course:
- The go to training day for epilepsy trainees, clinicians and prescribers
- 2 days of talks from internationally recognised experts with Q&A sessions.
- From first seizures to advanced therapies
- 11 CPD points approved by the RCP & certificate of attendance
- Digital download of the epilepsy course eBook
- £265 – early bird fee (until 31st December 2021)
- £295 – standard registration fee (from 1st January 2022)
Registration includes 4* accommodation on Sat 14th May and breakfast on Sunday morning which is served in the hotel restaurant.
For questions regarding online registration and/or meeting logistics, please contact the events team via email@example.com