Saturday, 14th – Sunday, 15th September 2019
Time: 10:00 – 15:45
Venue: The Mathematical Institute, Oxford, UK
This event has been approved by the Federation of the Royal Colleges of Physicians of the United Kingdom for 11 category 1 (external) CPD credit(s).
- Reduced early bird: £255.00 (available until Fri 21 Dec 2018)
- Standard: £285.00 (from Sat 22 Dec 2018 – Fri 14 Sept 2019)
The registration fee includes:
- Accommodation at St Anne’s College on Sat 14th Sept and breakfast on Sunday morning
- Attendance at all lectures and parallel sessions
- Lunch and refreshments throughout the weekend
- An electronic copy of the latest version of the Epilepsy Teaching Notes
Epilepsy is the most common serious neurological disease in the UK and seizure disorders are seen frequently in both neurology clinics and on the hospital wards. A sound grasp of the principles and pitfalls of epilepsy management is essential in order to diagnose and treat patients effectively and safely. This weekend course delivers a comprehensive and contemporary approach to establishing a confident diagnosis, selecting and interpreting the most appropriate investigations, choosing the correct medical and surgical treatments and tailoring epilepsy management to specific populations such as children, women and patients with intellectual disability.
CPD accreditation is currently being applied from the Federation of the Royal Colleges of Physicians of the United Kingdom for 11 category 1 (external) CPD credits.
To view the programme & faculty list and to register, visit the event website