Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis throughout the year.
Criteria Guidance for ILAE British Chapter Bursaries
1. No applications sent after a deadline date will be accepted.
2. Members will be notified about the outcome of their application within 4 weeks of each deadline date.
3. All fully paid up members are eligible to apply for an ILAE British Chapter bursary.
4. We will only accept application forms from individuals, not organisations.
5. Applicants may apply for ONE bursary per year (calendar year).
6. Members may only apply for epilepsy related courses.
7. Applicants must apply in advance of the course. Retrospective applications will not be accepted.
8. Payment by the ILAE British Chapter will not be made without evidence of receipts (scanned copies are acceptable).
9. If funds are being sought for a course, evidence of a course programme is required.
10. ILAE British Chapter are willing to consider both British and non- British courses.
11. The bursary does not cover travel or accommodation costs.
12. If an application is successful, we will expect the applicant to pay directly for the course and the ILAE British Chapter will reimburse the applicant directly up to the amount awarded.
13. Decisions about funding individual applications are made by the British Chapter Bursary Committee on a discretionary basis.
14. The decision of the ILAE British Chapter Bursary Committee is final.
If you have any queries about the application process, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Please send applications with supporting documentation via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via post to: Membership Secretary, ILAE British Chapter, ILAE British Chapter, Box Number 20, 7th Floor, Institute of Neurology, Queen Square, London WC1N 3BG